*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769387
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fanfiction · #1910044
Jamie Kent meets a group of Ninja warriors who decide to become his protectors in school.
#769387 added December 24, 2012 at 11:48am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 11: Superboy
Chapter 11: Superboy


So, we were busy with our training when I heard the doorbell ringing upstairs. Mom opened the door to let someone in and I figured it was probably one of our relatives who came over to visit.

For another five minutes or so, we just practiced our martial arts until we heard a familiar voice coming from the hallway where the stairs was, that went upstairs. A strange figure was standing in the dark hallway, staring at us while we were training.

“So this is your Dojo, huh? Very nice!” the voice said.

I turned around and saw a dark figure standing in the hallway. He looked short but stocky, and he had some sort of blanket hanging from his back.

Hiroki and all his brothers stopped what they were doing. Everyone froze.

Arashi ran towards him and immediately raised his fists.

“Who are you? HIYAAH!” he shouted.

The boy slowly walked out of the hallway and into the light. He was short and muscular. He wore blue tights and red briefs and boots up to his knees! Behind him, there was a long red cape draped over his muscular shoulders! As he came into the light, we could see how muscular he was! And then, when we saw the yellow-and-red emblem on his muscular chest, we all knew exactly who we were staring at!

“SUPERBOY!!”Arashi gasped out loud.

“No way! Superboy? Here? At our Dojo?” Hiroki said.

Everyone ran towards the caped boy to greet him.

“Oh my gosh! It’s him!”

“Look at his muscles!”

“Hey! He’s shorter than us!”

“You’re kidding me!”

“I must be dreaming!”

Rasul walked behind him and pulled on the edge of his long, red cape.

“Guys! Check out his cape!”

Superboy came up to me and Hiroki and he shook our hands with a smile.

“Hey! I’m Miguel and this is Hiroki!” I said to him. “These are my brothers and my friends…” I added as I introduced him to Arashi, Isamu, Kenji, and Rasul, Maska, and Raja.

“Great! I’m so pleased to meet all of you!” Superboy said. “I just saw Jamie and he told me about you guys!”

“Wow! We are so lucky you came!” Hiroki said.

Then, just as I had foreseen, my younger brothers started to shoot excited questions at the boy hero!

“Superboy, how many people have you saved?” Arashi asked.

And Isamu: “Is it true that you can travel back in time using super speed?”

And Kenji: “How many people can you carry?”

“Guys!” I scolded. “Not so fast! Even if he has got super speed, that doesn’t mean you’re allowed to forget good manners and shoot questions to a guest.”

“Don’t worry, it’s all fine.” Superboy said smiling.

Isamu bowed and apologized: “Anyway, forgive me and my brothers, Superboy. We just got a little too excited, being in presence of such a big hero.”

“Yeah!” Kenji added. “It must be so cool! Protecting and taking care of all those people… of the WHOLE WORLD…”

“Not as cool as you could think.” The young hero said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

He explained: “Helping and protecting others is awesome, but… from time to time I’d prefer to be the one being protected and taken care of by a gentle and strong friend…”

Arashi said: “Sorry, Superboy, I hadn’t even thought about that.”

“I’d like if you managed to get what you want…” Kenji said. “Too bad it’s impossible, since you’re the most powerful boy in the Universe!”

“Don’t worry; I can stand that after all.” Superboy replied… I thought to have spotted a faint smirk in his mouth while he was speaking, but I’m probably wrong, since there wasn’t anything funny in what he was saying.

“So… What do you guys do here?” he asked us next.

“We train!” Kenji shouted.

“We spar!” Arashi said.

“We fight!” Isamu added.

“But now it’s kinda late so we’re winding down our training…” I explained.

“Can I see?” the superhero asked me.

“Sure! In fact, Jamie just left and we’re all a bit sad because we had created a game just for him!” Arashi explained.

“A new game?” Superboy said, becoming curious. “And what is it?”

My brother giggled, leading Superboy to the area where my youngest brothers were playing together. “We created a game called ‘Jamie-ball’ where we tossed Jamie over to one another because he was short and heavy! See… like that!”

He pointed to Kenji and Isamu, who were lying on their backs, while foot juggling the big medicine ball and tossing it to each other.

“Wow!” Superboy’s eyes widened in surprise; he seemed amused. “You… Did that to Jamie? And did he enjoy it?”

“Oh yeah!” Arashi replied with a big smile. “He got a big kick out of it… pardon the pun!”

Superboy laughed. “Cool!” He approached the mats.

“Uhh… Superboy…” Hiroki said. “Please remove your boots before you step on the mat! My father will get really upset if he sees you walking on the mat with your boots!”

“Oh! Sure!” Superboy said, as he sat down on the chair and removed his red boots, exposing his bare feet below his long, blue tights.

Then, he told the three boys: “Well, you can play ‘Jamie-ball’ with me, too!”

All of us stared at him in shock. Play Jamie-ball with Superboy?

“Sure! And it sounds like fun! You don’t have to worry about me getting hurt!” Superboy grinned.

“Sure! Umm… Come over here, Superboy!” Kenji said; he was still lying down, and he raised his feet. “Sit on my soles, and then curl over by bringing your knees up to your chest and bending your neck forward a little.”
While the young hero complied, I and the others watched in fascinated amusement, knowing it was going a great experience, witnessing Superboy allowing him to be toyed with!

Kenji hurled Superboy into the air, and when that body of steel fell down, my brother started to roll it, slowly at first, but increasing the speed quickly.

“Bro, I’m waiting!” Isamu called, raising his feet. “Okay!” Kenji said, and then launched Superboy to him, who began to spin our super friend very quickly!

“Look at that!” Hiroki said.

“Oyé!” I exclaimed. “Who could’ve imagined that the mightiest hero of Earth could turn himself into a toy for my little brothers?”

“Arashi, are you going to join?” Isamu asked.

“Of course!” Arashi said with a mischievous smirk. “Send him to me!”

Isamu did that…. But Arashi surprised everyone because, the moment Superboy was tossed to him, he leaped up and shouted “HYYYA!”, and delivered a flying front kick on the hero’s back, sending him toward Kenji, who barely had time to catch him with his feet! The move had startled me, before I realized it was no possible that Superboy got hurt or even felt pain; however, I was a bit annoyed.

“Hey, you should’ve warned us!” I scolded Arashi.

“Don’t worry, Miguel, it’s been funny!” I heard Superboy laugh while Kenji juggled him.

Arashi smiled. “That’s the fun of having an invulnerable friend… you can have fun with him, in ways that would be dangerous for normal friends!”

“Well, he has a good point on that.” Hiroki admitted.

“You can only do that to Superboy!” Isamu commented.

I sighed and shrugged, as I saw Superboy roll around in a circle on top of Kenji’s feet!

“I’m gonna try that too!” Isamu said, standing up.

“Okay!” Kenji replied. “I’m about to send him to you… and then it’s my turn. Three, two, one, COMES!”

That time, Superboy wasn’t just pushed away, but vigorously kicked toward Isamu, who screamed “AYYYAASAAAA!” bending up one leg while spinning on the other leg, at the same time propelling himself into the air in a very high leap, spinning around in a complete circle, until his bent leg was extended to kick Superboy, who was sent to land onto Arashi’s soles, that quickly began to roll him with sharp blows.

That time I laughed. “That was impressive, Isamu!”

“I’m gonna do even better!” Kenji exclaimed. “Arashi, give me our human ball… and make him spin backward!”

Arashi obeyed, and Kenji leaped… but somersaulted in the air, bending his knees, “HEEEEYAAAA!!”, and when Superboy came toward him, he got a double kick onto his back, sending him to land on Isamu’s feet.

Everyone laughed and clapped hands.

From there, Isamu set Superboy down with his feet on the ground, and he wasn’t even dizzy at all!

“Ta-da!” Superboy cheered. “That was fun!”

Everybody was totally amazed. In fact, Superboy had worn my younger brothers out! They were all tired!

“What? No more martial arts? Like this?” he said, as he got on the center of the mat in the Dojo.

“HIYAH!!” Superboy shouted, as he kicked in the air and did a backflip… three times!

He made several lightning fast kicks in a row and then he threw several punches at super speed! He leaped into the air and kicked and punched. It was amazing! We were all amazed that Superboy knew martial arts! It was fantastic!

Finally, after doing seven backflips in a row, he landed on his feet and bowed before us. We all applauded for him!

“I’ve never seen anyone kick and punch so fast!” the boys sighed.

“Well, thanks for having me over!” Superboy said, as he walked off the mat and put on his boots.

“Please come back! When are you coming back again?” the boys asked him.

“I’ll try this weekend! I promise!” Superboy said, before he jogged up the stairs.

What an incredible way for us to finish our training, to spend our evening with Superboy!



I love to write about science fiction and fantasy.
© Copyright 2012 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769387