*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/772156-Twitter-Scribbles--Saturday-19-January-2013
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1634630
Brief writing exercises and thoughts on writing. Maybe the occasional personal musing.
#772156 added January 19, 2013 at 6:01pm
Restrictions: None
Twitter Scribbles: Saturday, 19 January 2013

The sunlight from the eastern window finally crept up to meet her eyes. Even with the her eyelids closed, the light disturbed her sleep.

---

He held the barbell above his chest and extended his arms fully. His chest strained with the effort as he lifted the weights higher.

---

The pair held each other close as their small boat floated down the artificial river in near darkness. Soft music played in the background.

---

He pulled me closer as we walked, his hand resting on my hip. I paused as i felt his hand tighten, kneading my flesh. I glared teasingly.

---

Water dripped off stalactites onto the floor of the cave, offering the only sound. Flashlight beams weakly pierced the surrounding darkness.

---

Dust fell from the rafters as the passing train shook the warehouse. The two men stood in silence, waiting for the sound to die back down.


JarredH

Give me pen and paper and I shall create entire worlds and fill them with adventures.

© Copyright 2013 JarredH (UN: seithman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JarredH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/772156-Twitter-Scribbles--Saturday-19-January-2013