*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773490-The-time-I-stopped-watching-scary-movies
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#773490 added January 31, 2013 at 10:10pm
Restrictions: None
The time I stopped watching scary movies...
Today's blog post is about the movie that frightened us the most. It wasn't hard for me to remember the movie once my husband helped me to recall the time I stopped watching horror movies...yep, I no longer watch the genre because of THIS one movie.

Well, in all fairness, there was one movie that preceded it that made me not want to watch them, and then, I did one time with my husband on movie night...and that was the last time I saw them! I'm building up to a short retort...the movies were: 13 Ghosts and then, The Hills Have Eyes.

The thing that these movies have in common are scenes where a child is killed or threatened in a vulgar way with death or dismemberment...I can NOT abide it...I just can't! I saw 13 Ghosts back in 2003 and I had to stop watching it because of the scene with the child. The Hills Have Eyes I saw back in 2005 one night and it was just disgusting..that's all I can say on it.

Oh, and I was frightened all right. So called sane people conjured up this stuff for film...well, I digress.

Thanks for reading my blog! *Smile*

The Tale of Coco Adore:
for friends and fans of the mayhem *Smile*

This is my latest sig from Kiyasama and it is HOT!

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

noticing newbies committee sig

© Copyright 2013 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773490-The-time-I-stopped-watching-scary-movies