*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/774086-To-read-anothers-mind
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#774086 added February 6, 2013 at 11:04pm
Restrictions: None
To read another's mind...
Today's blog question was would we read someone's mind if we could, and if so why? If not, why not? My post will be brief, again, due to lack of writing time devoted to my blog...sigh!

So, I think I wouldn't read someone's mind because I am not sure I'd like to see what they are thinking. This is based on my personal preference for privacy. I married a private man; we enjoy our space and our privacy. That includes privacy of thought. To be quite honest, writing this blog is difficult for me, at times, because I have to divulge my thoughts and/or intents, and that is hard for me.

Back to my reasoning on mind reading, I could not do it because it's the last hidden place, the last secret place from all prying eyes, and nosy ninny's noses. I think our thoughts and feelings are our own and should stay that way.

That is just my thinking, of course, and now I say good night. *Smile*


The Tale of Coco Adore:
for friends and fans of the mayhem *Smile*

** Image ID #1396102 Unavailable **

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

noticing newbies committee sig

© Copyright 2013 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/774086-To-read-anothers-mind