*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776150-I-need-A-Schedule-for-March
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#776150 added February 26, 2013 at 11:47pm
Restrictions: None
I need A Schedule for March
I am going to need a schedule for March or at least a daily To Do List. I realized today that if I don't have one of the two then I'm going to be in the same fix as today when March 31 arrives. I appear to be having difficulties when it comes to downsizing, I have to sort stuff and then decide if I want to keep something and either give it away or throw it away. The problem isn't the stuff I need to throw away, the problem is the stuff I have to give away. I seem to want to hold onto it; maybe I'm just a hoarder at heart.

I also have to write and review in March. In March I am participating in the following writing groups on writing.com: (1) "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS, (2) "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum, (3) "Project Write World, (4) "Invalid Item, and (5) "I Write Romantic in Winter. On the reviewing side of the issue, I want to participate in (1) "The Kiwi Review Challenge! - closed, and (2) "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group. Other writing related projects for March are (1) the fantasy newsletter and (2) my off site blogs, but the off site blogs I plan to post to every other day.

Now that I written those down, it seems like a lot to do, which is why I need a schedule. Fortunately, I have food in the house, so I don't have to spend very much time in the grocery store. I do need to purchase dish washing liquid, laundry detergent, a filter for my water pitcher, and a prescription for eye drops (I think about March 17). I also have to make an appoint for an ultrasound of my veins. Then there is the Feast of ‘Alá’, on the evening of Friday, March 1, the Naw-Ruz celebration, the Feast of Bahá, and the memorial service at the Baha'i Center for my mother.

Between writing and downsizing, March is going to be a busy month. The only other thing coming up in March is my premium membership, it is due on March 31. At least with all I have to do, I won't have time to worry; of course, I won't have time to sleep either. One of my brothers once said that sleep was overrated perhaps I will have to take that as my motto in March. I don't sleep well anyway. I can't sleep on any mattress in the house because of the pain, I sleep on a couch or a love seat because it is less painful. I don't go to sleep right away when I lay down either. Perhaps I'm better of working until I get sleepy then laying on the couch staring at the ceiling.

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776150-I-need-A-Schedule-for-March