*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776308-A-Choice-of-books-in-March
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#776308 added March 1, 2013 at 11:35am
Restrictions: None
A Choice of books in March
I have a choice of books to read in March. One of the books is Baha'i Readings, which contains a scripture from the Baha'i sacred books for everyday of the year. The readings begin on Naw-Ruz, March 21 and end on March 20 of the next year. I will begin reading this book on March 21, 2013 and read one scripture each day for a year. This means that I can read other books during the months that lie ahead.

The books I have close to my computer now are (1) The Glad Tiding of Baha'u'llah, (2) Baha'i Prayers, (3) The Hidden Words of Baha'u'llah, (4) The Best 100 Poems of All Times, (5) Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, (6) an out of print copy of Baha'i World Faith, with one exception all of these contain sacred scriptures of the Baha'i Faith. I have other books in my library that are not sacred scriptures, but I have to go through my private library and decide which books I want to keep and which to give away. The books I want to read, I will keep; the other books I intend to give away.

In the mean time, I will begin reading The Glad Tidings of Baha'u'llah today. I may or may not finish it before March 21 and that is all right. It does not hurt to read two books at once, especially if I am reading from one of them only once a day. When I come across other books I want to read either in my personal library or the public library I will make an entry about the book. There are newer books I want to read, but since money is tight I have to check those out from the public library.

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776308-A-Choice-of-books-in-March