*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777873-When-I-think-of-green-I-think-of-white
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#777873 added March 18, 2013 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
When I think of green, I think of white...
In honor of St. Patrick's Day, blog about anything that has to do with the color green



When I think the luscious color green, I think white. I think of the brown, baron mountains surrounding the valley, shedding their white blankets, only to replace it with a thick layer of green, lush grass. Lasting temporarily as it gives away to splashes of purple, red, violet, gold, orange, yellow, and white. The wild flowers only signify the beginning. The renewal, the promise. Following the birth of the mountains, comes the birth of life: that which continues mankind and that supports the existence of mankind. Animals give forth their young and the fields give forth its' fruit. What does all this have to do with the color white?

White is the color of the moon, overlooking and guarding the mother earth. The Flower moon, (Ka-wo-ni)
is special. It is the April moon that showers the earth as it renews itself; when the plants come to life and bloom again, and life renews itself.

Kristina

The Keepers of the Earth

© Copyright 2013 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777873-When-I-think-of-green-I-think-of-white