*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779390-A-Budding-Writer
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#779390 added March 31, 2013 at 10:39pm
Restrictions: None
A Budding Writer
Free Blogging Day *Smile*

Hello everyone, I just have to share a very special day in my life. Today (as we all know) is Easter and we had a family get together at my mother-in-law's house. Very nice, and dinner was great!

My granddaughter came up to me, (she has heard me talk with my daughter about writing, my novel, and WDC) and wanted me to teach her how to write a story. I sat down with her and we talked at great length. (She is 13) She decided she wanted to sign up with WDC. Together we got her going.

Then she wanted me to show her where she could start writing words. "Whoa," I said, "first we a story idea." "I got one," she replied. OK that was great, so I gave her 1st assignment, Brainstorming! I told her to write everything, whether it made sense or not, whether or not it was in order. Then we would go from there. She went right to work; taking over her mom's computer. Tomorrow I will help her more - I think it is going to involve a horse. *Smile*

I think I have a budding writer*Delight*

P.S. My daughter is thinking about signing up also, she is interested in writing music - can we help her here? I would like too.

Kristina

The Keepers of the Earth

© Copyright 2013 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779390-A-Budding-Writer