*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779785-On-reviews-and-lawyers--the-less-said-the-better
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#779785 added April 20, 2013 at 1:27pm
Restrictions: None
On reviews and lawyers ... the less said, the better

It is Friday, and the week is done.

Lately I have not achieved my aims, that is in the world of writing.

I did try to reduce that infernal new tool which crept into my life, that Reviews Pending thing!

Surprising to see the turnover of members, members who just disappear into nothingness, some never to be seen again, and then other who return as if nothing happened.

Should one answer a shadow of the past, a review received long ago and not known about?

A new line to use - rather late than never - righting the wrongs of the past, or is it better to let sleeping dogs lie?


The battle of the road ~ something which a lot of time is spent on, and little is said about it.

Lawyers have now moved into a new slot in my life, lower on the food chain, as even bottom feeders can be considered as high up in the food chain.

Maybe only their clients can be seen as lower - oh ratzz - I am one!

I know there are lawyers who are human, as there are dogs which are close as well.


The defendant who pleads their own case has a fool for a client, but at least there will be no problem with fee-splitting.

I must say; this I have noticed - whether one defends oneself, or get a lawyer to do it, one still feel like a fool, only the price differs.

© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779785-On-reviews-and-lawyers--the-less-said-the-better