*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781498-New-Meaning-to-the-term-Slow-Cooker
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#781498 added April 27, 2013 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
New Meaning to the term "Slow Cooker"
I was sitting here tonight watching the clock. Oh goody! 8:00pm -- the prompt - then reality set in and "OH YEA" this is Saturday and there is no prompt *Frown* Anyway, tonight I brought a new meaning to the term Slow Cooker. Well hubby is home and tonight was my first time cooking a *Smile* "kidney-friendly" meal.

They say the first time is the hardest? Yea that is true! I am ashamed to say it took me 3 hours to make baked fish with mushrooms, (yum) baked green beans, (yuk), and rice. (OK) Yep that is right 3 hours.

I am a good cook so long as I can go through the cupboards and make my "Mother Hubbard Specials. But having to measure a tsp. of this and a tsp. of that, a tbsp. of this and a tbsp. of that, chop this and that, 1/2 cup of this 1 cup of that. I have never followed directions in all my life! *Laugh* I cook by sight. I thought I was going to die. I was almost to tired to eat. HE LOVED IT!

I know there has to be an easier way! *Laugh*




© Copyright 2013 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781498-New-Meaning-to-the-term-Slow-Cooker