*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781733-Confess-and-purge-the-soul
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#781733 added May 1, 2013 at 2:06pm
Restrictions: None
Confess and purge the soul.
*Reading**Pumpkin*

♫ ♪ My friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to say
My friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to do ♫♪♪

It is a known fact, and this remedy only works for a few non-drinkers, should you have troubles, if life is getting you down, the end seems near - get drunk !


I mean - only if it is allowed, legal, and logical to do such.
The next day, the troubles will have a new hue, and you will have such a head-ache, you will know there are worse things in life - than those tiny troubles which irked you.

This does not work for anyone who already has 'drink' as a problem.

This remedy is highly recommended by our local witchdoctors; i.e. getting filthy, stinking high.


I must confess, it has been a while since my last blog.

It is not as if nothing has happened, quite the contrary, I am very busy with various worlds.

Most of my days are spent hunting the elusive evidence which will help in closing a water-tight case.

Slowly a few facts are becoming clear - the law is not an ass.

The people who abuse it, they are the asses, for they are eventually brought to book, and then they sound like Charlie Brown:

♫♪ He's a clown, that Charlie Brown
He's gonna get caught
Just you wait and see
(Why's everybody always pickin' on me) ♪♫♫♪


There is the world of writing - this is always there, it is there when I walk, when I talk, and when I think - it is always there, always looking and listening for stories, and there are many stories.

These have to be written, that is also another story!

The world of books is doing well, a few new books have filled the bookshelf.
"New" is always relative to me, as new means any book which interests me.
There is the set of 'The Great Writers Library' which is almost complete and in near mint condition. It is a set of 55 books, and there are a few short.

Another aim in life - to complete the set. (Do I really need another aim?)


O wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in't.
—William Shakespeare, The Tempest, Act V, Scene I, ll. 203–206


Now there are two copies of 'Brave New World' Aldous Huxley 1931 - one in the Great Writers and the other a Penguin issue - this is what is meant by 'new'.







© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781733-Confess-and-purge-the-soul