*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/783152
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#783152 added May 21, 2013 at 11:00am
Restrictions: None
11 Years At WDC and This Year
I have been here at WDC for 11 Years. I received a Birthday Merit Badge from FeatherDuster and some Birthday Greetings as today is my Writing Account Birthday.I have a lot of items in my Port along with a lot of Awardicons and Merit Badges. I have several friends and love being here. I love being here. I haven't written anything in awhile. I check in here everyday and do reviews and e-mail my friends.

Jeanne Cooper died a couple of weeks ago. She played Katherine Chancellor on "The Young and the Restless." She was on there 40 Years and Y&R just turned 40 Years old. She will be missed. I loved that woman but I didn't love her character when she first came on. I fell in love with Katherine and she played her part well over the years. I don't know how Y&R will go on without her.I will miss her. I watch Y&R everyday.

This isn't a lot in new in my life since I last wrote in this journal. I do a lot of reading and shopping. I haven't written anything on line or off but I hope to get some writing ideas. I still work at my job in mental health. I still scrapbook. I have a scrapbook that I did of my kitty that I will be entering in the county fair this year. I won Grand Champion on my family scrapbook last year and hope to do the same this year.

My one aunt died New Years Day and that is no way to start a New Year. With summer coming on, I will be planting flowers and my husband, mother and I will be going to Frankenmuth, Michigan to the Christmas Store and other stores in that town. We always have a good time.

My kitty Bella is two years. She was named for "Twilight's" Bella. She is healthy and feisty. This is all that is new. I hope everyone who reads this will drop by to say "Hi."

Cute Sig of a fairy, her stuffed dragon and the moon.
.


© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/783152