*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/783849
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#783849 added May 31, 2013 at 12:06am
Restrictions: None
Failure and Success
Prompt: What is something that you succeeded in that you were sure you were going to fail?

I worried about getting through high school but I passed and I had credits left over. When I graduated, I got a scholarship to a two year college.

I went to a two year college but I was afraid that I would fail. I didn't. Every time I failed a test, I was ready to give up. I improved my grades and it was the first semester. I felt that I could do it. I got my Associate Of Arts Degree and I was going into Journalism. I didn't finish but at least I have an Associates Of Arts Degree to my name. I took a couple of writing classes and have diplomas in them. Free Lance Writing is what I would rather do. That is why I am here at Writing.com. I have two books published. I feel that I accomplished what I wanted to do in writing except write a best seller but maybe someday.

I took the Qualified Medication Assistant course so I could pass out Meds. The course was easy. I got a 94 average. When I went to take the State Board, I saw all these situation questions ands was afraid I was going to fail. I calmed down and went over each question and it wasn't hard after all. I was so happy to get my certificate in the mail. My Supervisor was so confidant that I passed that I was passing Meds before I got my license.

For three years, I turned in scrapbooks and cards at the State Fair. I got a red ribbon the first year and a blue one the second. My husband was afraid for me the third year because I got so upset for not getting the big ribbon that he didn't want me to enter. I entered my Family Memories Scrapbook in the fair and I did it! I got the purple ribbon! I had made Grand Champion! I finally did it. I had taken scrapbook classes and was considered a Creative Scrapbook Designer and so I am glad that I didn't give up.

There you have it. I am new to the group and plan on writing more. Thanks for reading.

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/783849