*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784144
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#784144 added June 3, 2013 at 3:00pm
Restrictions: None
Someone I Met That Made An Impact On My Life
Prompt: Tell us about someone you met randomly that's made an impact on your life.

Marie at WalMart. She is five feet, has long red hair and wears glasses. I work the midnight shift and stop by WalMart before I go to work a lot. Marie always liked the lipstick I am wearing and my clothes. The people who work at WalMart are nice but Marie goes out of her way to be nice to people. She works at Customer Service most of the time. When she isn't busy, we would talk. She is from Louisiana and she was a dancer at one time but due to illness she quit being a dancer. She moved to Indiana. She has a husband and children. She told me that VooDoo does exist and she was all serious when she talked about it. I told her that I am a writer and she says she can see that about me but warned me not to go to Louisiana looking for stories about VooDoo. We both laughed. I have never seem Marie in a bad mood. She has even given me discounts when Target was selling items for less. My husband and I had a hundred items and she offered to take us through the Speedy Check Out. We told her no. We can't do that. One time she hugged me. She always tell me she thinks I am a lovely lady and she admires me for working in mental health.

When I see her before I go to work, she always makes me smile. She has been at WalMart for 12 years. Other employees come and go. I am glad Marie is there. She goes the extra mile to help customers. I can't leave WalMart without seeing her if she is working.. We talk a few minutes and hug good bye. Other WalMart employees are nice and do their job. Marie is more then an employee. She is like an angel. She treats people like family and friends. My husband thought I knew Marie from my mental health job. I told him I met her at WalMart and we talk at night for ten minutes when she isn't busy. She is a friend. If I can't find something, I just ask Marie. She makes me feel good about my self and I wish the world had more people like her. On days I feel ugly and down, Marie will have me in a good mood in no time. I love her.

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784144