*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785262
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#785262 added June 21, 2013 at 2:04pm
Restrictions: None
Can People Change?
Prompt: Can people change?

People can change. One of my friends was so nice in high school and then I started dating her cousin and married him, she started talking behind my back. I never knew what I did to offend her and why she changed towards me. When I was younger, I had a lot of boyfriends and liked to party. I got married and stay married to the same man. I just work, write, scrapbook and shop. I don't drink, smoke and the woman I was, I am like was that woman me? I would rather be the boring woman then one who parties and had a lot of boyfriends. Some of my friends have been divorced and married three times. My one friend took other girl's boyfriends away{including one of mine but I was ready to move on}, got her brother in trouble with her father, got her friends and enemies in trouble and couldn't be trusted. When her brother died, I went to the funeral home and she hugged me and cried. She said she was sorry that she hadn't been nicer to people including me. You know. I loved her and still do and this moment will always be important to me.

My father went to Viet Nam three times and each time he came back, he drank and got more depressed. He found God and quit drinking. That is good. He is grouchy but that is Dad. I once knew who a man who was always happy and making others laugh. Now, he is quiet and doesn't smile much. He was in the army and went to Germany and a girlfriend duped him and he changed. People change due to drama in their life, finding God, bad marriages, good marriages, drinking and drugs and maybe because they get tired of being a bad person. Sometimes, you can know a person twenty years or more and love them and he or she can change and hurt you. People change. I always pray they they change for the better.

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785262