*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785347
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#785347 added June 22, 2013 at 1:20pm
Restrictions: None
Visit From the Queen, Prince, Princess/Duchess
** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **

Prompt I found from the Hub Page. The King, Queen and Princess show up at your door but have the wrong address as you aren't the person they are looking for.

Just an ordinary day for me. I was cleaning house and I heard car doors slamming. I looked outside and saw a limousine that was long, luxurious and black. A limo in Corn Field County where I live? Am I dreaming? When Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip, Prince William, Princess/Duchess Kate stepped out, I knew I had to be dreaming. I love the royals and made my way to the door and there was a knock on the door. My heart was racing and I opened the door and Queen Elizabeth smiled. I curtsied and with my bad legs, I made it back up with Prince William's help.

Queen Elizabeth said she was looking for Hilda McGavin and asked she lived here. I told her no. I am Megan Rose and Hilda lived two roads over. Hilda was a seamstress and won Grand Champion on her sewing every year. She was in her thirties. The Queen introduced me to Philip, William and Kate. There were three bodyguards with them and the bodyguards stayed in my family room and I bought them coffee and the Queen, Phillip,, William and Kate went to sit in my living room and I made them tea. My house is cute, nice and pretty but not a castle. Kate said my house was very nice. William asked if I had ever been to England. I told him I hadn't but told him that I am part English. The Queen had hired Hilda to do some sewing for her and that is why she and part of the royal family had come to Indiana. They had dresses to pick up. I was in heaven. Meeting part of the royal family. I showed Kate my doll collection. She loved the porcelain dolls I had of her, William and Pippa. William got emotional when he saw I had three dolls of his mother Princess Diana.

"You liked my mother?" Prince William asked.

"I loved her like I love the rest of you. I have books and magazines of your wedding, books about your mother, Princess Diana plate, beanie baby of your mother and jewelry box." I looked at Princess Kate and smiled. "I have your Wedding on DVD. I can't believe that you are here." Princess/Duchess Kate gave me a hug.

Tea was ready and I handed tea to the royal family. Queen Elizabeth said I lived in a nice quiet part of the country. We drank tea and Prince Philip was quiet and the Queen asked if I was working anywhere. I told her that I work in mental health and that I am also a writer. The Queen wanted me to write about her and her family. She told me that she would pay all my expenses to come to England and I could stay at the castle and bring some friends all expenses paid. She gave me her phone number. The Queen and her family were headed to Hilda's house and they hugged me good bye. This was one of the best days of my life. I had met the royal family.

This is how I imagine things would be if they came to my house. I wish it was real.
Beautiful Royal Wedding couple and coach image by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785347