*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785594
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#785594 added June 26, 2013 at 2:05pm
Restrictions: None
Faith, Religion, Spirituality
Prompt: Describe a memory or encounter in which you considered your faith, religious spirituality or lack of for the first time?

When my husband and I had our house fire, I felt God had let me down. I was thankful he saved my husband, me and my cat but I felt like my life was over. I prayed to God and went to church but my prayers were short and at first I felt resentment towards God but it passed. When others were helping my husband and I and the insurance company paid everything, I know God was there and I was content with God again. He and Jesus still loved me and I still loved them. My new house after the fire was nicer then the last one.

With all the world problems, I asked God why but I know he has a back up plan and I am sure someday we will all understand his plan and purpose.

When my cat Tigger died, I was disappointed. I has asked God to let me have her another year but he didn't. I found out she was sick at the end of July and she died October 3, 2010. At least she survived the fire, I got ten extra years with her. She was seventeen when she died. Eight months later after she had died, I got a new kitty, Bella. She is onry but God wants me to have her. No one would put up with her and her antics but I love her and she is special to me.

I am not Catholic but I went to a small private Catholic College and being around Nuns and seeing the statues of Jesus makes me feel closer to Jesus and God. I hope I never feel resentment towards God ever again. It is not a good feeling. I just wish I would feel closer to God{can we ever feel close enough?} and I will pray, go to church and keep believing.

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785594