*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785910
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#785910 added June 30, 2013 at 8:15pm
Restrictions: None
Free Sunday-Wedding
My husband Ray and I went to a Wedding. My friend Gretchen's daughter Alyssa got married. Alyssa wore a beautiful white strapless Wedding dress with huge silver rhinestones.. She looked beautiful. Her sister Hannah was Maid Of Honor and wore a teal blue dress and she looked like Taylor Swift. I love Taylor Swift. Purple was the color of the Wedding Theme. I don't know why Hannah wore a teal blue dress but she blended in well with the purple dresses. Purple is my favorite color and I wore a purple dress and purple jewelry. The Bride, Groom and Wedding Party faced the audience and this is unusual. The Wedding song was "A Thousand Years", an instrumental version from the "Breaking Dawn" movies. I cried when Alyssa walked down the aisle. I was thinking of Bella and Edward. I am the world's biggest "Twilight" Fan but let's stay focused. I wished the song had been sung but it was beautiful anyway. I used to work with Gretchen and she hugged me a million times and we cried. I don't get to see her very often. Alyssa and Hannah hugged me, too. I have a son and no daughters. If I had a daughter, I would be happy if they were like Gretchen's daughters.

The reception was at the Moose Lodge by the lake. The lake was so close. Ray and I sat by the window and there were ducks and Canadian geese out on the lake. It rained for awhile and it was a beautiful sight. The menu was Italian food. Instead of cake, there were cupcakes that were: Fudge Chocolate, German Chocolate, Apple Caramel and Chocolate Chip Marshmallow. Gretchen's full blooded Native American friend Susie was there and she is beautiful. I wish I was full blooded Cherokee instead of just being part Cherokee. The best man toasted the groom and so did Alyssa's sister and there was dancing. Ray and I sat with Andie, a friend of mine and Gretchen. Andie wore a purple dress, too. I took home some purple napkins. I wish I still worked with Gretchen. We worked midnights at the mental health facility and it was just her and I. I love her like family. I really enjoyed myself at the reception. Ray did, too. Weddings bring friends together.

** Image ID #849811 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785910