*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785949
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#785949 added July 1, 2013 at 10:35am
Restrictions: None
What's Your Opinion Of Vampire Fiction?
Prompt: What's your opinion of vampire fiction?

You asked for it. I love vampires. I learned about vampires and the supernatural when I watched "Dark Shadows" in 1966. This is how I got through junior high. Barnabas and Angelique would be there for me when I got home. Johnny Depp played Barnabas in the "Dark Shadows" movie last year, he was a great vampire as I knew he would be. I love Johnny Depp. He is my favorite actor. I love the original vampire Barnabas who was played by Jonathan Frid. Forget Bella Logosi. Those original easily vampire movies are dumb. Barnabas turned out to be a good guy Vampires have charisma, character, and they are beautiful and certain ones well, they can bite me anytime! Ben Cross was good as Barnabas but Jonathan Frid and Johnny Depp are the Barnabas.

Twilight. The Twilight Saga and Titanic are my favorite movies. I am a fan of Bella and Edward. I would have chosen Jacob because Bella can have had a man and a wolf both but I can see why Bella loved Edward. I love the Cullen family. They don't bite humans. I don't like the idea of them hunting animals but I don't believe in animal hunting period. The Cullen vampires are the nice ones and no one would know that they are vampires. They can adopt me. The Volturi. They are scary but for some reason, I liked them. In the last movie, I loved all the vampire friends that came from all over to help the Cullen family. I read all the books, have all the movies and I have collected a lot of items from the Twilight movies. I watch "Vampire Diaries" and I love the show but it is getting too gory. I don't like all to much blood and gore. Twilight kept it to a minimum. The only reason I still watch Vampire Diaries is for Damon. I wish they find the cure and turn Elena back into a human. They made her evil. I love the scenery in the Twilight movies and to me, this is how I think vampires and werewolves should be. There is romance as well and I am a big fan of romance. "Dark Shadows" was the only show I loved that had a vampire in it and after Twilight, I became a fan of vampires. I like that the vampires in Twilight aren't confined to coffins during the day, can face sunlight and no one knows they are vampires.

I have read some of Anne Rice's vampire novels and I like hers. I am a big fan of Amanda Ashley and she writes a lot of vampire romances. I have read all hers. Other people like Harry Potter and zombies. Not me. I am content to read vampire fiction and watch vampire movies. Vampires are fantasy, they aren't real but I do love to be entertained by vampire fiction. I have written a vampire novel and I kept the violence to a minimum and my main vampire character isn't evil. I need to edit it and I may try to get it published someday but If I write any more vampire fiction, it will just be short stories or poems. This is my views on vampire fiction. I am a big fan.

Neat image of Edward, Bella and a wolf image by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785949