*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786177-4TH-Of-July
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#786177 added July 4, 2013 at 6:30pm
Restrictions: None
4TH Of July
4TH of July Free Writing Day

My husband Ray and I had a cook out. He had steak and I had a cheeseburger and a hot dog. I don't like steak. We also had potato salad, chips and baked beans. We have chocolate cream pie but we went to the Dairy Queen and got Oreo Cookie Blizzards. We will save the cream pie for the weekend. My parents went to Brown County, Indiana. It looks like the Smoky Mountains I have been told. My son and his wife had their own 4TH of July with my daughter-in-law's mother. My daughter-in-law's father died last month so she will be with her mother a lot.

Ray and I used to go to my aunt's house for the 4TH. My cousin Sara yelled at me for bringing a chocolate cake instead of watermelon. I was told to bring a cake. Sara was mad when I went to change her CD Player from Rap to Johnny Cash music. Rap music has no class. Too bad Johnny Cash didn't break her Rap CD's. My husband and I just stay home and enjoy our 4TH. We have a Cook Out and my son can come over with his wife if he wants and her mother, too. My parents always go to Brown County. Not an exciting holiday for us. I watched "Gidget" episodes on Antenna TV. Makes me happy. I will see fireworks on the way to work. The other girl I work with is going to bring in a pizza tonight. Works for me. Hope everyone had a happy 4TH!

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786177-4TH-Of-July