*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786270
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#786270 added July 6, 2013 at 3:58pm
Restrictions: None
The Lone Ranger Movie
Free Sunday Write.

My husband and I went and seen "The Lone Ranger" movie. I love it. Only Johnny Depp could have played Tonto. There is a lot of action and drama. The man who played The Lone Ranger, well he is very cute. This movie answers the questions of why the Lone Ranger wears a mask and a white hat and why Tonto is a lone Native American. Silver is the faithful and loyal white horse and is always there when the Lone Ranger and Tonto need him. The last ten minutes of the movie, the Lone Ranger is riding his horse above the train and buildings and the Lone Ranger theme is playing and Tonto is doing his own rescue as well. The writing is great and so is the acting. I don't care what the critics say. I DON'T LIKE CRITICS. I go watch a movie because I like the previews and the people acting in it. If you get a chance, go see "The Lone Ranger" especially if you are a Johnny Depp Fan. It will be worth your time.

** Image ID #1941485 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786270