*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786670
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#786670 added July 13, 2013 at 10:48am
Restrictions: None
Laughter
Prompt: What Made You Laugh So Hard Your Belly Hurt?

A lot of things make me laugh. A mentally challenged man at work said he had a cast on his arm and a big wind came along and blew off his arm. I told him a big wind would have blown him away, not just his arm. This syory is just funny.

On "That 70's Show." I loved it when Eric set up a prank for Kelso and Kelso came through the upstairs door and Eric's Dad came in through the basement door and a bucket of oatmeal fell on Red's head. I watch this episode over and over.I laugh so hard.

A friend of mine says her husband told her that he was putting his foot down and she said she hoped that wasn't a land mine where he put his foot down.

Watching "America's Funniest Home Videos." Are those people so stupid that they fell off trampolines riding bikes or motor scooters or always fall down because they did something stupid? The animals do cute things that make you laugh but they are smarter then the humans. I laugh at the humans being stupid.

My cousin's husband is seven foot tall. He has leg problems. They were at the movies and her husband went back to get refreshments. She said she heard a thud and a lot of kids screaming. She followed the noise and she said she saw Frankenstein's monster lying on the floor meaning her husband! The way she told it, I had to laugh.

Laughter is the best medicine. We can't be serious all the time.

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786670