*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786913-As-it-was--
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#786913 added July 22, 2013 at 3:51pm
Restrictions: None
As it was -
To return to the past is impossible.

What is done is done, that is the way the cookie crumbles. spilled (spilt) milk, and all that.

And yet, the past has a way of coming back - the return phase, recalling old stories of way back when, and digging up old cows.

Tree of life popped up:
(note)

This discussion is as old as man is. Which tree do you come from or stated different, who's your clan?

There are many ways of looking at this question.

If I had a solid answer, it would be offered, then, to date, the questions still stand as unanswered as the first time these were asked.

Modern man cannot accept the past or present, so the future looks rather bleak.

Smiley Day - 19 July '13:
(Note)

At least something on a lighter side. We need to start the day with every day as a Smiley Day, Be Thankful Day, and Stop Grumpy Day.

Even I forget sometimes; and then I see so many who really need it.

Spares for all - or - Who gives what to whom, when, how, why, and how much ?


This was prompted by the decision of the Welsh Parliament's idea that they own all bodies and the parts there-off to re-use as they think fit.

Which brings us to all those red tape.

And by the time they have decided, the parts will be of no use to anyone.

Can imagine it [Spares available, apply at your friendly taxman, as he will have the final say]

Now even the taxman can tax you till eternity.

We can assume the taxman will add his sales tax, or at least a handling fee plus tax of course ?

Sin and sinners:


Allow me a few sentences of writer's license, if you could.

Men are sinners, and the law was given to man.

Women are sin, as man was warned against sin - and what does man crave ?

Moon is full @ 2015 2013 07 22


Again did try to photograph the moon which rose out of the horizon in a show worth a picture, and again, am sure there is a need to ask Father Xmas for a better camera or a few lessons in camera.

“We are not powerless. We have tremendous potential for good or ill. How we choose to use that power is up to us; but first we must choose to use it. We're told every day, You can't change the world. But the world is changing every day. Only question is who's doing it? You or somebody else?”

“I've made a decision and now I must face the consequences.”
― J. Michael Straczynski


Work in progress --- or I have a block, be back later - maybe



© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786913-As-it-was--