*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788064-The-Coolest-Zoo
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#788064 added August 2, 2013 at 9:49pm
Restrictions: None
The Coolest Zoo
The August 2, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
What is the coolest zoo you have ever been to?

The coolest zoo I have ever visited was the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I liked the Wild Animal Park because I could get on a tram and ride through the area where some of the animals appeared to roam free. I know it was an illusion because the Wild Animal Park was surrounded by fences to keep the animals in, but it was a nice illusion as long as I was on the tram. I also remember a rain forest area that we walked through, which felt real while we were walking the path through the rain forest. I realize that the rain forest was a constructed exhibit build for the illusion of the human visitors just as the animals roaming free was an illusion for the human beings on the tram, but the illusion was nice and felt real while I was experiencing it.

I enjoyed the Wild Animal Park more then I enjoyed anything else on my visit to San Diego. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I want to go back. In the mean time, a little research on which Safari I want to take. Perhaps I can go to San Diego in 2014 and visit the Wild Animal Park again.


© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788064-The-Coolest-Zoo