*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788247-and-then-there-are-days-like-this-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#788247 added August 5, 2013 at 11:47pm
Restrictions: None
and then there are days like this ...
Blue Monday, those who know me will know, my Mondays tend to be blue.



This Monday had great promise, it had already started getting a blue hue over the weekend, it was supposed to be a great day - then - it started last week ...

Last week was the end of the month, which means pay-day.

The law-case is also at a breaking point. A few loose ends, and I'm done.

And then we went shopping a while back for a 'duck pond'.

Also; the so called miss-understanding was sorted out, so I thought.

Now what has that all got to do with today ?

Mondays are supposed to be blue.

How else ?


My helper got paid last week and he went to town and then went off the radar!
He pitched up this morning - this is since Thursday, we were ready to report a missing person, the thoughts we had - in he walks.
He got robbed, so he says. I will leave it at that ... (?)

I have been waiting for a report to confirm my right of way. Somehow, the end may be here before the report.
This time the director is off sick, last week it was the assistant. Some-one is playing a fiddle, and trying to lead me into a merry dance ... (?)

We bought a toddler play pen made of plastic, big enough to be used as a small pond for the small ducks; Mandarin and Carolina. It shows in the advert as a set -bottom and lid - and when I inquired about the bottom part, and that is where we start that part where wars begin. It is still in the pipeline ... (?)

When I started this 'road issue' - a year ago - one or the first steps was to report the case to the local police.
Basic 101 move, except, he knew him, and it ended up anything but what was written about in my report. Now we had to restart proceedings, and I was informed today "but we stopped it a year ago" after everything was re-submitted correctly ... (?)

This is disregarding what she said to him, and then he said, and ...

What a beautiful hue of blue !

I'm excited there's a 1 in 176 million chance I don't have to go to work on Monday. (Anon.)









© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788247-and-then-there-are-days-like-this-