*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789332-The-gravity-of-it-all
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#789332 added August 23, 2013 at 1:33pm
Restrictions: None
The gravity of it all.
NoIgnoramus et ignorabimus – We do not know and will not know.

A friend falls.

One thing about today's technology, when things happen, the camera is close by, and we have a recorded history.

It was unbelievable to see how many versions witnessed 9/11.

He stood for eons, many years did he serve, or is it she ?

Does a tree have a he or she; as it works all the time, nurture, feed, afford protection, shade, and allow birds housing.

This one has a special offer, it has one of the best wood to use for a barbeque or smoking a ham.

Then between the wind, gravity, and a growth of new leaves, the one limb snapped.

Quite a while back, this tree lost another major limb.

One day, it will be no more, which will be long time after gravity has called me.

Gravity breaks us all down, piece by piece, limb by limb, part by part, we all fall down.

Adam's calender:

When looking at this item, (Google) the figure is tossed out there; 75 000 years.
Not much when looking at the idea of the Biblical Flood being 6000 years ago.

Archeology
Anthropology
Paleontology

These are words which opens up worlds of a different kind, the yesterday, the past, and where we came from.

Worlds which are measured with a different calendar, not in thousands, millions.

Then the geologist will say, give or take a few million, as their calendar is even more pliable.

The last laugh must be left to the astrology troll, who roams in the worlds of light-years.

Did a snigger sound in the far recess of a small big bang, in a universe or galaxy around the corner ?

We seek approval which may never come:

A thought which arose about a quote from Eartha Kitt:

It's all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self love deficit.

This opens up a can of worms about which we can debate till the cows come home.

And then in the background we can play - from; Smells Like Children - Marilyn Manson (Sweet Dreams)

Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused
...








© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789332-The-gravity-of-it-all