*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789862-Google-no-more-no-more-no-more-no-more-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#789862 added September 15, 2013 at 12:20pm
Restrictions: None
Google; no more, no more, no more, no more ...


To the tune of;

♫♪ Hit the road Jack ...

Puts my soap box out in front, get up on it;

"I had a nightmare, I dreamt the internet found a way to stick their hand even deeper into my pocket.
My every move was on their radar screen.
The alter ego - me - sold out my soul to them."

On waking up with cold sweat, short breath, and a heart running at maximum palpitations, the box was switched on, and there;

"Hello Rich, did you have a bad dream about us ?"

And the Basset returns ...

How to overcome the lack of attention:

The second biggest problem which mankind has, is how to get the attention it needs.

We try and try, and try, and try.
Success does not favor a faint heart'
and to reach the pinnacle - one has reach the highest point,
anything lower is not the best.

As the Basset is saying to me:
"I will succeed somehow, no matter what ..."

How stupid can I be ?

Spring day today: and it was one of the coldest days of the year.
Being in the south, the sun is already closer, it turned already, therefore we are already closer to summer.
Already - methinks we are not yet ready. That is a lot of 'already'.

Big birthday bash for Wdc - considering the age of the internet, 13 years is a long time.
Why, it is like yesterday when I was still using a fax machine as the ultimate in technology.
A pocket calculator is something, which birth, happened in my time.
I am amazed, things I missed, now we will try to make up for it - somehow.

Woman:

Hotpink is the color here !

"Can't live with them, can't live without them."

“A man must hug, and dandle, and kistle, and play a hundred little tricks with his bed-fellow when he is disposed to make that use of her that nature designed her for”

Desiderius Erasmus quotes (Dutch Priest, Humanist and Editor of the New Testament, 1469-1536)

Consider the case:

I come from a long line of women, right back to Eve (the paradise one).
The reason this is on the table, is my women in my life are all being difficult.
Then, that is what they do, be difficult, how else ?

"This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, ' for she was taken out of man."




© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789862-Google-no-more-no-more-no-more-no-more-