*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789991-In-the-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#789991 added August 29, 2013 at 11:32am
Restrictions: None
In the beginning
The August 29, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
Many cultures have stories that describe the creation of the world. As a writer, write your own original account of how the world began.

In the beginning there was darkness and the Divine Creative Force. The Divine Creative Force, the First Cause, or the Deity did not like the darkness because it was colorless, boring, silent, and lonely. The Deity, being pure spiritual energy, had no gender. Since the Creative Force had no one to communicate with this Being spoke into the darkness.

The first character out of the mouth of the First Cause was B and the second E. As the E echoed through the darkness, the darkness began to congeal into a shape. The Creator studied the shape for several seconds or eons, since time did not exists the Divine Creator could contemplate the shape for as long as desired. Finally, the Creator spoke, or perhaps thought, BE. The word echoed across the darkness and penetrated the shape causing it to explode, to burst, or to flower into light. The Divine Creative Force was the only witnessed this event and the only Being to know precisely how the shape responded to the word BE.

This primal explosion cause the Universe to come into existence. The Divine Creative Force, who could see all possible futures, realized that from this one primordial event a multitude of stars, planets, galaxies, universes, and life forms would come into existence. Therefore, the First Cause decided to instill a spirit or soul into some of these life forms that would cause them to seek out the Divine Creative Force. The Deity also decided to assist these life forces in their physical and spiritual evolution by sending Messengers, at specific intervals, to guide these creatures in their search. As a result religions, civilizations, technologies, etc. arose on the planets inhabited by these life forms.

Since these life forms had both spiritual and physical components they were dual natured. These creatures, on whatever planet lived, could choose to believe or doubt the existence of the Deity. This ability gave these Beings or self aware life forms free will, which meant that these creatures could also accept or reject the Messengers sent by the Divine Creative Force. This free will had other ramifications, but since the Deity did not want blind followers or worshipers this give the sentient life forms a choice.

As B and E were knitted together,
an echo moved through the darkness
and the primordial atom was shaped.

As BE reverberated
through the darkness penetrating
the primordial atom
light burst into existence
scattering the darkness
and generating
a life creating universe.

Thought of the Day: “Nothing happens until something moves.” - Albert Einstein

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789991-In-the-beginning