*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790450-NEW-RELEASE
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1527474
A glimspse into my musings ... as rambling, twisted & demented as they may be
#790450 added September 2, 2013 at 9:48pm
Restrictions: None
NEW RELEASE!
It's finally here! Check out the newly released, SOUTHERN EDEN!

ASIN: B00EXR4JGM
Product Type: Kindle Store
Amazon's Price: $ 2.99


Tyler O’Grady can’t believe his eyes when the woman steps out of the willows. Her sudden appearance on a private lake and ethereal beauty make him question his belief in mermaids and his sanity. When he greets her on the beach, his vision proves to be real and just as mesmerizing up close. There’s no doubt the package is perfect, but it’s something in her eyes that calls to him. He knows that guys like him don’t get girls like Eden, but Grady’s never been afraid of hard work. Can he convince her to give up the glitz and glamour for country life?
 
The lake cottage has always been Eden’s secret refuge when fashion and flashbulbs become too much. She is dismayed when she discovers the oft absent owners have sold the private lake just when she needs it most. The new owner is a study in contradictions. The hulking ex-jock that strolls down the beach isn’t the arrogant ladies man she anticipates. Grady’s humor and humility take her off guard and she finds herself intrigued with the gentle giant. When he invites her to stay, curiosity and a desire to hide from the spotlight make her agree, but it isn’t long before it’s the man himself making her dream of never leaving.

© Copyright 2013 Mara ♣ McBain (UN: irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mara ♣ McBain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790450-NEW-RELEASE