*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790786-Feelings
Rated: 13+ · Book · Community · #1950969
Spending some time with my mentor and reaching some conclusions about life.
#790786 added September 6, 2013 at 6:28pm
Restrictions: None
Feelings
There was always that feeling inside of me, the feeling that makes me feel unique, in control of my body and my mind. I choose my thoughts, I control them. But also there was always this other thought which was "are other people like me" do they feel themselves." "Are they in control too." Or are they just like machines doing what they want to do without thinking.

That feeling was my soul, and also the feeling of immortality. The body can die so is the mind, and decay too, but there is always this thought inside of me "I cannot die" cause death means ceasing to exist. I refuse this thought, there has to be something stronger like life after death, another sort of life where that feeling of "me" still exists.

My mentor told me that everyone feels the same way about themselves, but not everyone believes it. It is easy to believe what you see and you see people dying every day, and cease to exist on Earth except for their remains. There came the idea of the soul and came the need of having a god to believe that there was life after death, there had to be a god or someone in power of the whole thing.

Adam and Eve were able to see God before they disobey HIM, that's why they didn't have in problem believing in God, but us their children we were born in a place where we can't see HIM, not in HIS true form anyway. So they always struggle about HIS existence.

The problem when Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden tree, their eyes became unable to see things with the same purity as before, and that is why they couldn't see God. it became in their DNA, their blood and they passed it on to their descendants. God never left them, HE was always there, but they couldn't see HIM. They could feel HIM everywhere, but they got used to that feeling.


© Copyright 2013 Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) (UN: rhmn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790786-Feelings