*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790918-WHY
Rated: 13+ · Book · Community · #1950969
Spending some time with my mentor and reaching some conclusions about life.
#790918 added September 8, 2013 at 2:05am
Restrictions: None
WHY?
Knowing that there is God brings up another question, which is why. Why did HE created us? My mentor smiled hearing this question from me, his answer was another question, "why do people suffer to have children?"
There are many answers to my mentor's question.
         1. They want to have an heir, share their wealth with their own blood, pass on their genes.
         2. They want to have their own family.
         3. They love children
         4. They want to feel and enjoy the growth of their children.

"True, God didn't create you to worship HIM" like most people think. "HE made you to enjoy you, to enjoy seeing you grow up, make you a part of his family, give you HIS love."

"Then why do people suffer?" I asked confused.

"Cause people chose to learn the hard way from the beginning, instead of letting God teach them, they chose to learn from their experiences instead." He paused, "Adam and Eve chose that by not listening, and then the nature of their action took it's own course, leaving lots of their descendants in suffering."

"Why God didn't interfere?" I asked.

"Free will, God gave humans free will, interfering means taking it away from them." he replied.



© Copyright 2013 Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) (UN: rhmn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790918-WHY