*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791578-Monday---a-new-week-and-a-new-idea-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#791578 added September 20, 2013 at 1:55pm
Restrictions: None
Monday - a new week and a new idea ...
Note, Do not talk with your mouth full - or - take your foot out of your mouth before you talk.

A creed used here more common as a bumper sticker is:

[ When you criticize farmers, don't talk with your mouth full. ]

It is a universal situation which few people seem to think about.

The world can do without many people; the soldiers, tinkers, builders, and tailors, are all there, yet -
without the gatherer/hunter/farmer all would go hungry.

Just a thought ...

Then there is the greatest tale ever told ~

Baron Hieronymus Carl Friedrich von Münchhausen was known as a man of his word.
That his word was not worth much is another story, or is the word of a good story teller worth much ?

Think about a certain Stephen Edwin King who must be suffering in style, and all because of his ability to spin yarns of horror, suspense, science fiction and fantasy.

I think I should take my foot out of my mouth and try to walk a mile in their shoes.

Maybe, maybe the stories may be told, those which spin around in my head.

Mondays are blue, that is normal, how else ?
This one is no bluer than any other Monday.
On that, let us begin a new week.

If there is no evil, there is no bible, hence - no good.
It is as it is.
An over simplification of a rather complex situation, or is it that complicated ?

The insight of a child is required to see the truth, so it is said.

The Moon was at its best on the 19th, as usual, it was as bright in the night as it could be.
The clouds are slow in arriving, spring is here, the apricot trees have their bridal gown of white.
Green every where, and the weavers are starting to build nests.



© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791578-Monday---a-new-week-and-a-new-idea-