*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791917-Opinion-Thursday-The-Approach-I-would-Take
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#791917 added September 19, 2013 at 7:20pm
Restrictions: None
Opinion Thursday: The Approach I would Take
The September 19, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
What is your opinion about how to handle WDC auction owners or donors who don't fulfill their pledges to the winning bidder?

I'm not sure how I would handle this, but I think I would take a the following approach.

Step 1: Check to see when the last time the person was online. Technology is wonderful when it works properly and the little hyperspace creatures don't interfere with a person's internet connection.

Step 2: Send a e-mail to the owner and/or the donor asking if there is a problem.

Step 3: Send an e-mail to a moderator with the pertinent information.

Include in the e-mails: The end of the auction and the steps you took to contact the owner and/or donor.

I'm not sure about the elapsed time between each step. I suppose that depends on when the activity ended and the winner was notified. These are my thoughts on the subject and not necessarily an opinion.

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791917-Opinion-Thursday-The-Approach-I-would-Take