*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792191-Wildcard-Monday-An-infinite-supply-of
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#792191 added September 23, 2013 at 3:21pm
Restrictions: None
Wildcard Monday: An infinite supply of...
The September 23, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
"You've just won an infinite supply of ________! If you could have an infinite supply of anything (has to be something you can physically touch) what would it be?

Ordinarily, I would answer this question by saying an infinite supply of coffee or chocolate, but a recent event has caused my life to pass from the ordinary to the extraordinary. This event is the closing date, October 30, 2013, of the selling of the house I now inhabit. Right now, I would like an infinite supply of packing materials, so that I can get everything packed, labeled, and ready to ether take with me or give away.

My realtor told me yesterday, that the mortgage company had accepted his offer for the short sale. The wanted to know a closing date, so I chose thirty days from today which would have made the closing day October 23. I wrote the letter and had it ready for the realtor this morning. When he and his wife arrived at my house, they said the mortgage company would agree to October 30, 2013. This gives me a week longer to get everything ready, given away, or put in storage and myself moved into a smaller place. What I really need at this time is an infinite supply of packing material, such as boxes, bubble wrap, etc.

The extraordinary,
the miraculous,
events of every-day-life
raise their beautiful heads,
unexpectedly,
above the chaos
of impending disaster.

Miracles arrive silently
or spectacularly,
the only requirement
is our readiness
to experience them
and willingness to accept
their arrival.

Food for Thought: "Miracles come in moments. Be ready and willing." - Wayne Dyer

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow Valentine (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow Valentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792191-Wildcard-Monday-An-infinite-supply-of