*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792444-Be-Still-Our-Hearts
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #206127
Announcements pertaining to Writing.Com!
#792444 added September 26, 2013 at 10:13pm
Restrictions: None
Be Still Our Hearts
I'm not sure how many of you know this, but Writing.Com is a family-business, run by a husband and wife team. We are known on Writing.Com as StoryMaster and StoryMistress, a play on "webmaster" and "webmistress" way back when. Thirteen years ago, we started and built our writing community with everything we had and we're still going strong. It means the world to us.

We received a video tonight from members of our online community... I can't even begin to put into words what this did for our hearts. Seriously, I can't. I was welling at less than a minute and then the "thank you" closer really got me. So, a huge shout out to the Writing.Com fans who put this together secretly and just so beautifully...




THANK YOU.
We are humbled and grateful
and we really wanted to share this with all of you.

*Heart*

- The StoryMistress and The StoryMaster

© Copyright 2013 Writing.Com Support (UN: support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com Support has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792444-Be-Still-Our-Hearts