*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792623-Sunday-Review-Nervous-about-October
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#792623 added September 29, 2013 at 12:33pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday Review: Nervous about October
This is my Sunday Review for the week of September 22 to September 28, 2013.

I am excited about "October Novel Prep Challenge and my novel Midnight in Suburbia. I am so excited that I am actually prepared to begin planning the novel on October 1. I have created my planning book "Invalid Item and came to several decisions about the novel. Normally, I would wait until October 1 to make these decisions, but this year I cannot afford to put them off because I suspect, that with everything going on in my life, I will have difficulty meeting some of the deadlines. This suspicion (perhaps fear is a better word) may explain the dreams I have experienced the last two nights. If you are interested in those dreams check "Driving a School Bus and "Of Dogs and Lawyers in "Dreams of Snow .

I have to admit that I am a bit nervous about October and the goals I have established for the month. I have all sorts of rears racing through my mind and, at times, causing me to panic and visualize all sorts of worst case scenarios. I have heard listing your fears helps alleviate them, but I am not sure I believe that. Perhaps I should test it by making a list of my fears. I think the fears are unfounded and cause by not knowing what the future holds. The best way for me to alleviate them is to be a well prepared for October as I can.

My "October Novel Prep Challenge Survival Kit

*Coffeebl* Black coffee made fresh everyday or warmed up in a microwave if I have leftover coffee from yesterday
*Clock* An oven timer so that I can time my writing to 15 or 20 minutes settings
*Bookopen* Words of God: A Compilation of Prayers and Tablets from the Baha'i Writings (large print edition) because the words are large enough for me to read without difficulty and the book belonged to my mother
*Coffee* My mother's favorite coffee cup which I will use when working on the assignments
*Clock2* An alarm clock so that I do not oversleep of a morning
*Note0* 3 x 5 note cards to put by my computer to save random thoughts
*Utensils* Food that I can heat up in the microwave so that I have something quick and easy to eat

I am going to close this now because I just received the Serial Prompt for the last two days of the official "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS. I want to write on that after I eat something and take my pain medication. I pulled something in my left knee last night getting up from a chair because "GETTIN' OLD IS NOT FOR SISSIES! and I do not have the time or the patience to deal with emergency rooms or urgent care clinics. The only thing the doctors there are going to do is tell me to stay off the leg, which is impossible because besides writing I am in the process of getting ready to move.

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792623-Sunday-Review-Nervous-about-October