*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793263-An-Exact-and-Equal-Reaction
Rated: 13+ · Book · Community · #1950969
Spending some time with my mentor and reaching some conclusions about life.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#793263 added October 4, 2013 at 3:30pm
Restrictions: None
An Exact and Equal Reaction
"If God protects people, then why do bad things happens to them?" I wondered looking directly into my mentor's eyes.

"God protects people, but HE also want them to learn, they need to learn the consequences of their actions," my mentor paused, "if God kept protecting people from their actions and from nature they won't be able to learn what they need to survive."

"So, you are saying people needed to learn through their mistakes?"

"Yes, cause they never listen to God anyway, and when they do, they don't last long in following HIS orders."

"Then, how do you explain diseases, natural disasters?" I paused, "and most of the times innocent people are the ones who get hurt."

"The world and people got their own will, and God gave them that freedom, so you might find comets and asteroids falling on people, villages and entirely destroying them, but that's cause it's the asteroids orbit to fall at that time, in that place, it's the sequence of reactions that caused it to fall. to protect humans God created the atmosphere to burn the comets and asteroids before reaching the grounds of Earth but sometimes the asteroids are just too big to be burnt."

"So you are saying even in natural disasters we are experiencing a lot less more than it would be if God didn't protect us?"

"Yes."

"So what about diseases, why do people get sick? and does God interferes in sickness to?" I asked

"Yes, God interferes in sickness too, cause if HE didn't HIS whole creation would be dead. you will find people experiencing on bacteria,viruses sometimes to get a cure and sometimes they do mistakes and create a worse virus or microbe, through evolution. the world evolve naturally and that includes everything but it is an evolution that we can only feel it and experience it but we can't see it. that's how viruses and microbes appeared infecting humans. when Adam and Eve fell, they fell into a world that isn't 100% stable, meaning they fell into a world that has to every action an exact and equal reaction, so what they do will affect them either in a good way or in a bad way, and it won't only affect them alone but it will affect them and their children and all the creatures living in it."

"So you are saying, people get sick, due to actions of other people, or world evolution (i.e viruses and microbes)" I mumbled.

"Yes, Exactly and God allows it cause HE gave free will to everything in universe. and that affects everything else in the process."

© Copyright 2013 Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) (UN: rhmn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793263-An-Exact-and-Equal-Reaction