*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794038-Oct-16-Character-update
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #1955384
assignments here
#794038 added October 11, 2013 at 6:32pm
Restrictions: None
Oct 16 Character update
Theanne Jaconelli-wants to have a job at a large company where she can grow and work her way up the corp ladder and make more money.
1) she inherits and estate with money to run it and investments that allow her the freedom to possibly do freelance work or pick where she wants to work.
2) she has become very attracted to her boss. She's heard he'd had a relationship with an employee that didn't turn out very well. She understands the no dating but he shows attention to her one time and is short and abrupt at others, She can't read him. He is distant when they meet for marketing decisions, sometimes has others gather the info for him. They smile and tell her she must really bug him. When he's teased he gets angry and defensive resorting to the long standing no dating employees.
3) She wonders if its time to cut the string and move on. She seems reluctant. either because she has deep feelings for Chase or could it be she isn't sure of what she wants or feels she isn't good enough to apply for that big job as assistant to one of the marketing directors at 3M
4) After the theves and Chase leave, Diane tells Thea they never did a thing. When they came she had to lock everything up and stand guard until they left.

Chase owns a thriving chemical company. He's dissatisfied with this life. He wants to get married and have a family. BUT he's attracted to one of his employees. This is a no no. He wont have anything to do with employees. If she doesn't leave he'll have to start looking outside the company.
When Thea inherits he thinks maybe she'l quit but that doesn't happen. He finds she has a secret and Talia won't tell. Does she have another boyfriend? She's been using vacation time and making calls in secret. After weeks of moving into her new house, He looks up in her file where she is living and decides to drive by. While watching she sees a man enter the house and he figures it's probably her new boyfriend.
But a car drives down the street turns around and kills the lights. He ducks in the car as sees three figures enter the property when the man left the gate open. They sneak around the back and he's unable to see. He calls 911 and reports a burglery. He follows the suspects by going the opposite way and following the porch staying in the dark. The Cops show up and nab him along with the 3 men. When Thea, Talia and Conlin come out to the porch Talia and Thea are shocked to find Chase ther. It all gets cleared up but the men are distant relatives by marriage and are angry they got nothing out of the will. Thea said they all signed the document they would take what they got and not demand any more. The men yell they didn't know is was only $10.00. They deserve more after all they did for the crazy olde man.


Conlin is talia's boyfriend. He helps the girls move in. He is amazed at the art and antiques. He is a security and computer specialist. He has lots of tats and though they don't show when he's dressed for work they kind of bug Thea. She never lets either T or C know her feelings.
Conlin suggests she call an art dealer to see if there is anything special to cataloging the contents of the house for insurance and if she decides to sell anything.
Thea finds Quinton Grady. Conlin does a quick check on him and he's got a good background and looks to be trustworthy.

© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794038-Oct-16-Character-update