*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795175
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#795175 added October 20, 2013 at 9:39pm
Restrictions: None
Haunted House
Prompt: Write about what is scary when it comes to the haunted house experience.

I went to a haunted house at an Amusement Park by the lake. The lights are out and is spooky and a man announces a mad scientist lives in the haunted castle and turned his pet rats loose and you will feel their tails rub over your feet. It was so eerie as I was wearing sandles. My husband told me they are just wires but I still didn't like it. You step out on a balcony and it springs forward like you are going to fall. You scream but you don't fall.

At Disneyland in Florida, you ride on a tilt-a-whirl thing and ghosts float in the air and the one man helping you in the ride asks do you like bats? He looks like Dracula. You see cauldrons and witches and more ghosts floating.

I work in an old county building on the night shift, there are always loud noises. Lights go out by themselves. Coming in at night, you look up to the second floor and see someone for a few seconds and he is gone. Sometimes I see a black cat image that fades as it runs by. Another night a man was sitting outside that looked like one of our patients who lives there. The other girls said he was in his room. They went outside and he disappeared! Sometimes I see bright lights by the glass doors and there are no cars around. Another night, the picnic table got moved from the front of the yard to the Activity Room Door. Oh yea! Spooky! Papers flew out of a clip board one time. I could write a book about the spooky things that go on.

Is everyone ready for Halloween? I hope these little tid bits help.

** Image ID #1958881 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1867487 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795175