*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795353-Oct-24
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #1955384
assignments here
#795353 added October 22, 2013 at 11:31am
Restrictions: None
Oct 24
Jonathan tries to bribe Conlin into getting into the house. He promises to get him the position in the company he has been apply to. Conlin receives an email with an application request. He sees his uncle seems to have influence.
He talks to Talia. He's conflicted. He wants the opportunity to intern or work for this company. Talia is angry that he would even consider what Jonathan is asking. She refuses to talk to him. She worries over whether shes should tell Theanne or not. She suggests they change the security code on the house. Theanne not sure why but agrees. That night the alarm goes off and the police show up. Conlin is there. He's eyes Talia and want's to know why they changed the code?
The security guard asks for the new code. Theanne starts to give it, but Talia says no. They've decided to keep it to them selves for a few weeks. The security guard calls the change in and says they will be contacted.
Talia says its for safety, they are going to change it everyso often. Talia allows Conlin in and vouches for him to the security guard. Inside Theanne is still confused at all this.
Conlin tells her what Jonathan has asked. He told the two he gave Jonathan the old code.
Theanne is surprised at the lengths Jonathan is willing to go to get the painting. They discuss the falicy of the Church and the dedication to God. What does power do? Corrupt

Tina Weaver

** Image ID #1634119 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795353-Oct-24