*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795366-Oct-28-bonus-QL
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #1955384
assignments here
#795366 added October 22, 2013 at 12:26pm
Restrictions: None
Oct 28 bonus-QL
Hook-When Theanne finds an antique painting that reveals the character of the viewer, it causes pandamonium amoung friends, the church and those with devious intentions.

synop-Theanne inherits an estate from her extranged great uncle. While investigating the house and its contents she finds a disturbing painting. As she views the scene she sees herself in the painting. It causes her inner termoil. Her roommate, and associates that view the painting have different reactions. There are those who want the painting for profit, others that want to use it for position advancement and others who want to destroy it so no one can see what they see.
This is a twist on the Dorian Gray story.

bio-Tina Weaver is a five times published author. Her first short story The Detective was published in 2007. Since joining Writing.com, her story The Unguarded Truth was published in 2009, Wise Father in 2012 and two other short stories in published October 2013. After completing two National-Novel-in-a-Month challenges, she is editing her third novel and will participate in the 2013 NaNoWriMo.
Tina lived in Minnesota and was at one time a member of Midwest Fiction Writers Association. She moved to Portland, Oregon where she lives with her husband of forty years, her son and a rescued dog named Ariel. She volunteers for Portland Wordstock to promote reading and writing.



Tina Weaver

** Image ID #1634119 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795366-Oct-28-bonus-QL