*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795395-Oct-30-Bonus-interview
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #1955384
assignments here
#795395 added October 22, 2013 at 3:18pm
Restrictions: None
Oct 30 Bonus interview
Reporter:Theanne NOw the painting is on its way to NY for a showing how do you feel about the outcome"
Theanne: "I'm sad in a way but relieved it is in transit."
REP: You inherited an estate, what an opportunity that was. You went from rags to riches then had a harrowing experience. Can you tell us how you delt with all that?"
Thea: Where do I start?"
REP: How about the beginning. What did you feel when you learned you were the heir to Duncan Stanford's estate?"
Thean: I didn't know the man. He didn't have anything to do with my father since he married my mother. He didn't like people of different enthenticity."
REP: That's a kind way of saying he was racist."
Thea: I'm sure he'd resent that tag, but he was even for that day and age. I think however, he may have changed in his later years. I found a file he kept about me. There wasn't much there, but it seems he knew about me and where I went to college and my jobs. When he left me his estate, I think he decided I was the best person to handle the painting and the issues it would bring.
REP: You think he purposely left that painting for you to find?
Thea: Yes, not easily but I think he had an idea of my curiosity about things and houses.
REP:How did you handle all the publicity about the painting and the demands the public made for you to give up the painting to the church.
Thea: Like anything else it was stressful. I didn't know what to do. I knew the painting had qualities that were from another world, but I didn't think they had anything to do with healing. The lies and manipulations made mad and that gave me the courage to make some hard decisions.
REP: It looks like everything turned out okay for you.
Thea: Yes, (giggle) I have a boyfriend, a house with room to grow a family if it comes to that and a job I really love.
REP: What do you have to look forward to now?
Thea. There are a lot of books and artifacts in this house. I will be cataloging them and who knows what I might find.
© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795395-Oct-30-Bonus-interview