*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795496
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#795496 added October 23, 2013 at 3:59pm
Restrictions: None
Songs About Who I Am
Prompt: You make a new friend. Make up a song list for this friend about who you are. Tell your story in songs.

This is a hard one but here goes.

Johnny Yuma By: Johnny Cash: The Rebel I fell in love with this man when I was four years old. The first show I ever watched and I fell in love with Nick Adams.

The Beatles: I loved all their songs and there two movies. They are still my favorite group.

Cat's in the Cradle By: Harry Chapin Describes me and my father. He was in the Air Force and went to Viet Nam three times and we were never close.

500 Miles Away From Home By: Bobby Bare With Dad in the Air Force, my parents and I lives in Washington State, Arizona, Arkansas, Maryland and Tennessee. I was always 500 miles away from home. I lived in Indiana most of my life and do now.

Sweet City Woman By: The Stampeders Dad was always stationed by an Air Force Base, so we were always close to a big town or city. Like Washington, D.C., Little Rock, Nashville, Tacoma and Tuson.

I Was Born A Country Girl By: Dottie West I was born a country girl and I like it that way. I will never be a city girl again.

This Kiss By: Faith Hill, Love Story By: Taylor Swift, Do You Believe in Love? By: Huey Louie and The News These songs remind me of my husband. We have been married 30 years. They have been great years.

Because You Loved Me By: Celine Dion My husband has been with me through our house fire, my hysterectomy and I have been there for him through his arm surgeries and his father's death.

I 'm All Yours By: Metric The love theme from "Eclipse", the third "Twilight" movie. I am all his and he is all mine. My husband of course.

"What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger, Live A Little Longer" By: Kelly Clarkson With my recent extensive bowel and hernia surgery, walking with a walker and being on a Wound Vac and getting through it all and being able to walk again, go back to work and live a normal life, this is my theme song lately.

This is all I can think of. Thanks for reading.

** Image ID #1957501 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795496