*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795498-the-satisfaction-of-writing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1947466
memories are fading
#795498 added October 23, 2013 at 4:51pm
Restrictions: None
the satisfaction of writing
love is an atmosphere,love become an mutual of an understanding,and love is the bypass of love. there are days when activity's become the facial of my writing. there are days when i take a mis-understanding and make it the activity of my writing. what i understand can become love and what i cherish can be diminish. i understand the concept of love but the concept itself is love's most activity's of the day. writing can be an love of an moment kind of writing. writing is an mutual understanding of love and writing form an art that we cherish so it won't be diminish. in the day my activity's is a kind of love that people love to write. i cherish to perish and i perish to survive the outcome of love. my activity is my love and my love is my writing. in the end of the day i awoke to a love of activity's and writing. in the end of the day i survive to live another day. everyday is a beginning of love and activity's. i write to form this kind of art and i free style to form this kind of love from writing. i write with a kind of love that is special from the heart.

© Copyright 2013 lucifer very very very 1st (UN: godlucifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucifer very very very 1st has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795498-the-satisfaction-of-writing