*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796245-Did-we-mention-this-before-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#796245 added November 11, 2013 at 9:13am
Restrictions: None
Did we mention this before ?
*Reading**Pumpkin*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muphry%27s_law

Muphry's law is an adage that states that "If you write anything criticising editing or proofreading, there will be a fault of some kind in what you have written." The name is a deliberate misspelling of Murphy's law.

As the Vulture said, ''i've done waiting, i'm gonna kill something!''

"An activist is the person who cleans up the water, not the one claiming its dirty."

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to stand by and do nothing." Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

“If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
- George Washington

Today; the third; is national 'Housewife's day' and 'Sandwich day'.
This seems to let itself open that, for a housewife to prove her worth, she should be making 'sandwiches'.

The rain has helped a bit in turning the world green.
For it to stay green, we need a lot more rain.
The snails have all come to life, and now life will start.

4th - King Tut's day - a day to remember the greatness of the past and all who have gone before us.

Followed by the day to remember, the 5th of November, Guy Fawkes day, and logically - Gun powder day.

National Marooned without a compass day, is today the 6th,
and also Saxophone day; heaven forbid if one should have both at one place.

The seventh day, is a day of rest, and bittersweet chocolates with almonds.
Altho today is Thursday, we can still rest - any day is a good day to rest.

8th Novembre:
The day of the Dunce - the day today.
A day suited to my ways; dolt, dullard, and dumb.
Quoteth - Urban Dictionary:
"Dolt" may be the most sophisticated insult in the English language.
Dolts commonly populate such stereotypes as jocks, nerds, fruits, bookworms, and dorks.

A logical day to follow the day of the Dunce -
is the day of - Chaos will never die.
Saturday is the most chaotic day of the week, is it the day of many things, nobody knows, nobody cares -
Prunes, paw-paws, pineapples, pears, plums, pomegranate, bananas; a real fruit salad.

Peaches are peaches, those are another story.

Today is last day of my week - the day of rest. Sunday 10th November '13
Many will be writing for Nano, in all fairness, I did think on it - a lot.

For all that - I get nothing. *Frown*

Forget-me-not is today's national day; a day to remember the national flower of Alaska, and every one else.
A few in the USA can remember the Marine Corp, it is their day as well.

















© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796245-Did-we-mention-this-before-