*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796321
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#796321 added October 31, 2013 at 1:43pm
Restrictions: None
Scariest Moment
Prompt: What is your scariest moment?

I have more then one. Recently, waking up from surgery and finding out you were on a breathing tube and heavily sedated for five days. I couldn't talk or walk. I had to use a bed pan and learn to walk and be on a Wound Vac for my incision. I almost died I was told. That is scary but I made it and God helped me over come everything. I am glad. I was scared I wouldn't walk again. I just want happy moments in my life for now on.

My house was on fire years ago. My husband put gas in the tractor and it caught on fire out in the garage. We grabbed our cat and got out of the house. We went to his father's house. Very scary. We rebuild our house and went on with our life but I hope it never happens again.

Years ago when I was in my twenties, a car load of boys tried to get my friend and I in the car and kept following us and saying obscene things. We tried to ignore them. Two guys got out of the car and chased us and my girlfriend and I ran and hid in a corn field. It was night time. They didn't go in the corn field and they finally left. They were up to no good. To make matters worse, the boyfriend I had back then knew them and was friends with them. I found this out later.

These are my scariest moments. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, live a little longer. Thanks, Kelly! I plan on it and hope I do!

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796321