*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796662-Sunday-Review-How-Was-My-Week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#796662 added November 3, 2013 at 1:38am
Restrictions: None
Sunday Review: How Was My Week?
The Sunday Review! The November 3, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Blog. Tell us about your week. Include your favorite blog entry from your fellow challengers from the preceding week and, most importantly, why. (Special Events: How was your Halloween? *Bigsmile*)

How was my week? All things considered, my week was all right. I finished the huge chunk of chocolate candy I had in the refrigerator. I had planned to use in in some sort of desert, but since I couldn't remember what desert I decided I would eat it for breakfast with my coffee and it took me two days to eat it. I had to manually reboot my cable modem for a second time in October and if I have to do it more then twice in November I'll have to call my internet provider to determine if there is a problem or if it's just cyberspace monsters playing tricks.

I have written 3,606 words on "Midnight in Suburbia which is 7% of the November goal of 50,000 words. I have written two chapters, at least that what I like to call the daily NaNoWriMo exercises. In the two chapters, I have managed to complicate the plot and used foreshadowing to suggest that there is something wrong with the antagonist, who is the mother of my protagonist. I am using the sprint exercises this year, which seems to help with my word count. All though they don't do a lot for my spelling. I could write more words if I didn't go back and attempt to spell my typos or misspelled words properly. I can always run a spell check after I copy the sprint exercise to the chapter document.

How was my Halloween? My Halloween was good. I found my witches hat and wore it all day Halloween. I turned out the porch light so I wouldn't have any trick or treaters coming to the door. I didn't have any candy or treats to give them and even if I did have it I would still have turned the porch light out because I didn't want to deal with them this year.

What is my favorite blog entry and why? This week I know what my favorite blog entry is and I can tell you why, but next week may be a different story. My favorite entry was composed by Brother Nature and it is "Alone, Afraid, and Naked. because of the costumes. I like both costumes and the descriptions were well-written.

Created in October

 Halloween Holiday  (13+)
Halloween Isn't a good time for a short vacation
#1960836 by Prosperous Snow Valentine

 Spooky Echoes  (ASR)
Raise the dust of memories
#1960187 by Prosperous Snow Valentine

 
BOOK
Memories of Snow  (18+)
The history of Prosperous Snow written for the group Reminiscences
#1960296 by Prosperous Snow Valentine



© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow Valentine (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow Valentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796662-Sunday-Review-How-Was-My-Week