*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/797329
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#797329 added November 9, 2013 at 2:50pm
Restrictions: None
How Do You Handle The Conversation Topper?
Prompt: How do you handle the conversation topper? If you tell a person you spent a w day in Paris, he or she tells you they spent a week there. This is how I would handle it.

I would tell that person that I saw JFK in person a year before he was killed which is true. That person may say he or she met Obama and had tea with Mrs. Obama and President Obama walked in. I would say I had my family generalogy done and found out I am a distant cousin to the former President Bush. This, too is true. The conversation topper may say he or she is a relative of former :resident Regan. I would tell him my son saw Johnny Depp in person and took two pictures of him which is also true. I have a lot of things I can say to a conversation topper. I met Bobby Hardin of the Harden Trio whose hit song was: "Tippy Toeing." I babysat his kids. I was nominated to Who's Who in America but wasn't chosen. I have two published books. I would tell a conversation topper that my mother took me with her to downtown Tucson, Arizona and she saw the actor Peter Brown and I wandered off. Alan Hale, JR. {The Skipper of Gilligan's Island} found me and bought me back to my mother. These things are also true. I guess it depends on what the conversation topper had to say. If a person wants to think he or she is important, I guess I would just let them think so. I don't plan on being rich and famous. I am just me. I do the best I can.

** Image ID #726570 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/797329