*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798039-hrs-of-the-past-hrs-of-the-future
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1947466
memories are fading
#798039 added November 17, 2013 at 2:59pm
Restrictions: None
hr.'s of the past hr.'s of the future
writing is a safe atmosphere. writing can form a safe atmosphere in our mind. writing is initially a form of safe atmosphere that prosper in our mind. we use our mind to write and read,also we use our mind to prosper our mind so it can be safe. if your mind feel safe then normally your having a good day maybe even a good future that will arrive in the days to come. to be safe is the best atmosphere we can have in our mind. we live to feel good and when you can turn your mind to be safe,this usually mean you can write to be safe. writing is a form of art that can turn your mind to be safe. writing makes you feel comfortable and knowledgeable which should or will lead you to be safe in your mind. once i feel safe the hr.'s of my past will be the hr.'s of my future. by writing i form a future of bright ideas and those bright ideas can lead me to a brighter future. i want to be safe in my mind so i write. i want to know what it feels like when i wake up in the morning and be tired but at the same time i look for that day to be a brighter future. writing form a safe atmosphere in your mind and you look forward to that day to be a brighter future.

© Copyright 2013 lucifer very very very 1st (UN: godlucifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucifer very very very 1st has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798039-hrs-of-the-past-hrs-of-the-future