*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798149
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#798149 added November 18, 2013 at 7:00pm
Restrictions: None
End Of The World Meal
Prompt: The End Of The World. Talk about the last meal, setting and conversation.

The conversation would be about getting right with Jesus and being saved. None of know when this will happen but I pray my family and friends will make it to Heaven. I hope others will get right with God and Jesus as well. My family and I could discuss our memories and pray.

I would want my family and I to go to Kelseys. A fancy restaurant that serves steak and sea food. There is a huge ceramic or resin or maybe it is a sculpture but it is of a brown and white steer. He is huge and really neat. I bet he weighs 1,000 pounds or more and is nine feet high. It gets your attention. His name is Howie. I would have friend shrimp, twice baked potatoes, shrimp bisque soup and they serve mixed vegetables. You can have a salad also. They bring you all the fresh baked bread you want. It is good. My husband has steak and a baked potato and my parents and son and his wife probably would to. My son might order shrimp. For dessert, we would order chocolate Howies which are shaped like Howie the cow. They have cake inside them with chocolate mousse in them. They are covered with a coating like you find on Hostess Ding Dong. The food is delicious. I don't drink wine so I would have a Diet Pepsi or a lemonade. My parents would drink water and my son and his wife would, too.

I would pray my family and will be in Heaven together. Life is perfect in Heaven and it will be nice to find out. I want to get my family and friends ready to go. Bless all of you and I pray we will all be there.

A beautiful sig of Jesus made by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798149